Improving Cyber Resilience
The Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) is a statutory body in Hong Kong which responsible for the arrangement and coordination of examinations and administers over 200 examinations on behalf of several overseas examination bodies and overseas/ local professional bodies.
The Government places great emphasis on information security and the protection of its information and computer assets. To reduce the information security risk of HKEAA’s web & mobile applications, systems, and networks, HKEAA invited TQM to conduct comprehensive Security Risk Assessment (SRA) services.
- Conduct assessment for each system/ module/ network and analyse the potential risk
- Provide HKEAA with detailed explanations and demonstrations of the security vulnerabilities and risks for each of the identified findings and their impact
- Assist in the follow-up of remedial actions
- Provide recommendations and corrective actions based on findings
- Reviewed and Assessed information security status and submit detailed reports
- Recommend appropriate security controls and measures
- Ensure that these precautions are compatible with technological developments, industry best practices, and changes in the system, network or organizational environment
- Provided a foundation for reducing the risk of information leakage and maintaining normal operations in the future