CPD0849/2022 Securing sensitive data in your company
August 23, 2022
9:30am - 5:00pm
TQM Training Centre, 11/F Lockhart Centre, 301 307 Lockhart Road, Hong Kong
HK$1,600 (HK$1,300 for HKIE Members)
- Foundational concepts of cyber and information security and the key practices and processes for managing security effectively.
- The use of risk management to plan, implement and administer security programs and processes.
- The key elements of ISO/IEC27001:2013
- What is information security management (ISM)
- Why ISM is important to an organization
- What are the benefits of ISM
- What is the background of ISM
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013